Video Transfer Services
Memories last forever, but unfortunately, videotape does not. We can transfer all of your special moments so they will live on for generations to come. You no longer have to deal with outdated players that may not even work and eat tapes, and not to mention storing boxes of tapes. These are your moments in life, so let us preserve them correctly the first time.
Why is transferring home movies important?
Memories last forever, but unfortunately, videotape does not. We can transfer all of your memories so they will live on for generations to come. Don't cross your fingers in hopes your old VCR will not destroy your tape. Let us transfer them for you and save your memories!
As with our audio transfer services, we offer stunning transfers of your videotapes. The types of consumer videotapes we can transfer are VHS, VHSC, SVHS, MiniDV, Video 8, Digital 8, Hi8, and Betamax. If your video has been recorded in Pal or Secam, do not worry. We can convert it to NTSC so that it will play on your home DVD player. We can also transfer professional video tapes such as U-Matic, EIAJ reel tapes and Betacam.
Not all videotape players were created equal. This is why we have many different VCRs, outboard gear, and the best analog to digital converters to get the best results possible. We also use high-end time base correctors to eliminate jumps, jitters, and dropped frames.
Our VHS to DVD service in Minneapolis is just as amazing. We can create both DVD or Blu-Ray from your videos.
We never do "straight transfers" or have you wait 4 to 8 weeks for completion. That time frame is ridiculous. In most cases, depending on the number of tapes, the time frame is a few days. Always included with video transfers is removal of blank footage, fully mastered disc, printed disc, and a full sizes case with cover. We even go above and beyond with fade-ins and outs at the beginning and the end of the video. We treat your memories as if they were our own. That's the bottom line.
Discover the quality of every transfer
What's included with your order
- Your video tapes are inventoried and kept together during the entire process to ensure nothing is lost or forgotten
- Visual inspection of your media for damage
- Tapes are repaired if necessary for an additional cost with the consent of the owner
The Transfer Process
- A player is picked for the best video and sound reproduction
- All video is captured in the highest quality and uncompressed
- The video is monitored in its entirity during the transfer process
The Post Production Process
- The video is rendered according to customers chosen type of finished product (DVD, Blu-Ray or File)
- Color correction, grain reduction, and sharpening is done
- Audio can be restored for an additional cost with consent of the owner
The Final Product
- A DVD or BluRay disc is made with custom title screen and chapter menus
- Disk is checked for proper playback
- Printing on the DVD and case insert is done to identify your new disk
- If requested a digital file can be put on a harddrive or USB flash drive in any format that you would like